Accountants are particularly targeted in phishing attacks because of the sensitive financial information they work with. Hackers getting access to your data is devastating:
- 60% of companies go out of business within 6 months of a data breach.
- $100,000 fines from the GLBA
We understand it’s difficult to secure client data but taking the right steps is required by law. We make it easy for you to follow the law and take the right steps to secure your client data.
The basic requirements that we help you with are:
- 2FA Where Possible
Our technicians can help you now remotely and make the process and compliance easy for you.
How Rush Tech Support Helps Accountants:
- Less Downtime = More Money
- IT expertise
- Allows you to work from home
- Faster machines
- Better communication between devices
- IT Costs that don’t fluctuate, just one low monthly expense
Contact us below to get help for your accounting firm
You went to school to be a CPA and be an accountant. You are a business owner, not a computer tech. We hire CPA’s to do our taxes, even though the owner has a financial planning degree – we know the value of what expertise brings to the table. A great CPA pays for themselves, just like a great IT improves efficiency so you can make more money!